Sunday, November 21, 2004

Hard Rock in Kuwait..

Yesterday, me and my friends went to Hard Rock. I didn't know ena hal ma63am mawjood, bs I really loved the place. I loved the decoration and although it looks small from outside bs it's big
and there is space for dancing too bs no one did yet :P

We went over there y3ny to celebrate my birthday, I wish ena I didn't :P I was so embarresed
because my friends wanted to surprise me by letting all the waiters to sing for me :( I am a shy person and I don't like hal 7arakat. So they came and they were yelling at me and wanted me to stand next to them "fashla" o fooq hatha el place kan feeh shabab and ako one family ga3deen yamna shway ahwan ehheehhe. I had to sing with them, a7la shay kan ako Americans they sang for me too :P

The most embarresing part is when they finished singing, the waiter told me to take the cherry from the cake eb my mouth and infront of everyone, I told him ena I don't want to do that, and I hate cherry. He was 7anaan so I had to do it ebser3a :S o aham shay he pushed my head 3al plate o wayhy tedamar shwaya. My friends laughed out loud o I just smiled lol and sat ebser3a.

Ma3a kil hatha, I really had fun that night. THe weather was great and it was raining kan shay 3ajeeeeeeeb. Bs 7asafa I didn't take a pic of the place so you can see it, bs you should go :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday
i was just about to ask its big inside cause outside it look small

SoooMa said...

Thanx BloBoz :) it's ok ..

Anonymous eee it looks like a small place min bara bs min dakhil el 3ax ..

SoooMa said...

Maryam ... inty kila u wanna laugh at me :P 7araam 3alich heheheh

Ra-1 said...

a late (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) to you Sooma :)