Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Mughal Mahal..

Hmm I guess fe nas are wondering hathy eshsalfat'ha ma3a el food or resturants lol
well I really don't know .. coz bada3t .. re7t Hard Rock at 12 o at 7.30 went to Mughal Mahal in Marks & Spencer el mokan 7ada kan 3ajeeeeb ... o also ROMANTIC :P
o el foood hmmmmmmmmmm madre shagool walla .. gemt asa3bel :P ... well I ordered sweet and sour prawns o my friend had sweet and sour chicken + butter chicken + Nan bread + Beryani chicken.... o i forgot ba3ad shino :P

I know ena it's wayed lol .. bs we almost ate everything 3al 6awla.. we were like monsters

5 comments:

Purgatory said...

mashallah 3aleeekom

SoooMa said...

Purg yeah I know lol

Maryam am thinking of going over there again :P wanna come? bs lazem araye7 shway o ab3deen arooo7 :P

Purgatory said...

next time you take me with you :P

SoooMa said...

Maryam, yeah inshalla i will :)

Purg ok heheh bs tell us mita etred :P

Purgatory said...

Soooma ok,

maryam, zain zain yeseeer khair :P