Saturday, December 23, 2006

Missing You

Mmm I missed blogging stupid posts and checking others' blogs. I was really busy this year and many things happened, and most of the things were bad..and the worst thing that happened to me is that i've lost my mum and I really miss her big time. I also had to break up with some of my best friends, and my other best friends are studying abroad so I kind of feel lonely but am still alive :)

Inshalla i'll think of something stupid to post ..and wish me luck.

2 comments:

Mad M2000 مــادم الكويت said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Mother. Life is always unfair but we do grow stronger going through it, and hopefully find our path to true happiness.

Stay strong

SoooMa said...

Mad, thank you I really appreciate it. I thought ena am a strong person but am not, but am trying.