Saturday, February 26, 2005

Food..

It's 12.42 pm and am so hungry :( bs I can't eat anything bcoz we r having visitors so lazem I wait.
While waiting gelt khal adesh my blog o try to post something, ma legeet a7san min hal subject FOOD :P

Does anyone love food as much as I do ? :P and shino a7la akla and sweet et7eboona? For me, I love pastas o mushrooms o cheese saye7 o chicken "gemt asa3bel" akthar shay a7eba Italian and Mexican, and Indian food o ay shay latheeeth like machboos deyay o em3adas lol :P I have a long list walla hehehe and for sweets I love chocolates and chocolate cakes and wayed ashya' many thakrat'ha. I know Purgatory adores something that is called chocolate :P bs adry ena I adore it akthar mina eb waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayed :P

Right now aby akil Turtle " a dessert from TGI Fridays", maybe most of You know what it is o ely ma ey3arfoon well it is 3ebara 3an a piece of a chocolate cake and it's with hot chocolate sauce and on the top of it there is a scoop of vanilla ice cream that is covered with hot acramel sauce and nuts. waaay waaaay aby akilha now :s

o bs I think it's better for me to eat anything now .. coz am really HUNGRY :P
waiting for comments

16 comments:

Purgatory said...

correction, I adore chocolate women :P

SoooMa said...

are you sure you only adore chocolate women ? :P

Purgatory said...

well I adore all women, but chocolate women are my favorite ;)

SoooMa said...

Are you telling me that you adore women more than food? :P

Peach said...

lol is there any food u don't like!?!!!
my fav. is waraq 3inab bil zait .. extra lemony ;D
mmmnumnum now I'm sa3biling ;p need to get me some!

Purgatory said...

I adore chocolate women more than food, do you know any :)?

SoooMa said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm no I don't :P

SoooMa said...

Peach, allaaaaaah waraq 3inab .. I did it once o kan shay mo 6abeeee3y :P ambeeeh ana a7eb kil shay lol

Purgatory said...

such a pity, would be nice to have one right now :)

SoooMa said...

eeeeeh inshalla u'll have one soon :P

SoooMa said...

I know you Maryam :P iinty nafs my taste bs ana akharbech lol

Nooni said...

NONONO NO NO NO thuma NO
i am the one who adore chocolate and i am the master of all chocolates in this world...
purg adore all kind of food ha purg num num !!!

la etboooooog :P

Nooni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SoooMa said...

nooni, I think there will be a monafasa between chocolate lovers :P

Anonymous said...

love all kinda of food ha :P bel 3afya bas wakhray 3an el em3adas tra yetfakh :D then mashalah 3alech 3la wa9f el turtle el wa9f a7la men el turtle nafs-ha :P

SoooMa said...

anonymous, allah ey3afeeek :) I know ena el em3adas eytafekh bs shinsawy ma agdar aqawma :P hehehehe o u should try el turtle :P