Thursday, September 29, 2005

MSX Games...

Well, I am a person who is addicted to games, I had a post about online games and I still do play them :P hehehe bs there are other games that I love like Sega, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, PS and MSX.

Maybe your wondering what's MSX, I will show you what it is and am sure you will know :)










Yes, it's computer sakhar ely we used to play in hmmm 1980s hehehe.. I know shakhbary bs I was really happy when I found out that I can download MSX games 3al PC and play my fav. old games such as:




I guess most of you know this game "Penguin Adventure" and there is more
you can download Nintendo games, there is a game that almost all Kuwaiti guys played it which is called "Captin Majed", it was my fav. game too and I am playing this game everyday for now mako shighil :P I'll show you some pics of the game:




For those who want to play these kind of games, go to Rom-World. Then you have to download an Emulator by clicking on Emulators and after downloading one just go to Roms List and download the games for your Emulator.
Enjoy :)
P.S: It's better to download blueMSX for MSX games, it's the best emulator for MSX and easy to use.

10 comments:

Mark said...

I love the MSX and I have all the roms on my computer BUT I also have all the games as cartridges and I still have my original MSX. Nothing beats playing F1 Spirit 2 players at the same time sitting side by side bashing on the keyboard.

http://www.248am.com/mark/kuwait/my-vintage-gaming-collection/

Mark said...

actually here is a better shot where u can see some of the MSX games including the original Metal Gear
http://www.248am.com/images/vintagegaming/bottomcloset.jpg

cosimfree911 said...

i love Penguin Adventure im ganna download it now ;D

SoooMa said...

Mark, Woooow and I thought am the only person who plays these kind of games hehehehe and thanx for the sites :) I appreciate it.

Cosim. who doesn't love this game? :P

Raed said...

The thing I hate about old games is that fact that you can't save!

SoooMa said...

Raed, yeah that's true :/

3baid said...

Captain Majid/Tsubasa was one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

how to open the nes file

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I would like to find an old MSX Sakhr as accessories and also games,so if there is anybody to help me,please send me an email at:
PCNEWS_lb@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey,, soooma whats up...??

can you help me, i want to play that MSX kings valley II on my PC

HOW....