Sunday, September 04, 2005

My Summer Course Paintings..



I had a summer course and took a class that is called "Workshop Production" warshat entaaj..
I had to take this class to graduate next course INSHALLA bcoz this class teaches us the ways to inform our students and how to do that...

Since my major is English, it was hard for me to make posters for English subject. For example, those who are majored in Science can paint about animals, parts of animals or a plant, cells....etc.

So I draw these two pictures, tell me what do u think about them :)

7 comments:

YAB said...

Nice Drawings SoooMa..

SoooMa said...

Thanks

Sou said...

oOo!! I love the the blue man! he's SO cute!!

The gilled fungus is detailed, cool ;)

SoooMa said...

eehheh the blue man looks like baba sanfooor :P that's what my friends had called him heheh

and the fungus hmm i love it ... the teacher wanted to take, and i didn't let him :P

ArtFiNaLe said...

I like the first, it has more work and detail. Nice job with the shading.
Now! The second is a bit FLAT, try shading one side of it. Shadow & light give you dimension, and it would look much much better. Simply add a darker version of the same colors.
Keep 'em coming soooma ;)

ps. Make sure you go to a stationary soon and buy yourself some sketchbooks!

SoooMa said...

Artfinale, I like the first one too wayed a7la 3ashan el light effects..

the 2nd one kint 7ady mista3yela o mali khilg :P

Hmm inshalla i'll buy sketchbook within these coming days ...

ArtFiNaLe said...

Sketch pad + HB Graphite pencils (The blue ones are of good quality) AND a putty rubber! :D