Monday, August 30, 2004

Are You Dating the Right Sign for Your Personality?

I know most of people don't beleive in Horoscopes. I , myself, don't beleive in what's written in newspaprs like telling you about your luck, predicting what's going to happen to you today, and telling you about your mood.

On the other hand, I like reading about the personalities of each sign, because most of the time it helps me to know the person who am talking to. So while surfing the net, I found this quizz. It's really interesting, I took it and I found out that the right sign for me is Cancer. I really love Cancers maybe because they are sensitive like me and besides that we share common things. Click here to take the quizz or enter here and click on "Are You Dating...". Have fun :)

1 comment:

SoooMa said...

Zodiac is not ur sign :P inty Libra bs Zodiac is lik hmmm sun signs something like that