Saturday, August 28, 2004

Is it ok to be Single?

Probably most of people ask this common question. Some had found the right answer while others didn’t and still searching. We all want to find the right person and build our lives with them, get married, have kids, share good and bad memories. It makes you wonder “Am I going to find THAT person? “ What will happen if I didn’t? “I think I need to get used to the idea of being single for the rest of my life".

I know people who are single and they are happy in their life, they are not losers. They are successful in their careers and enjoy their social life.

I hope for all to find the right person, get married and live happily ever after. If not, you can still "live happily ever after". Don’t worry, being single is not that bad after all, and remember to keep on smiling :)


No comments: